Submit your Lucid Dreams and Articles
The lucid dream magazine, Lucid Dreaming Experience, is looking for well written, thoughtful articles by experienced lucid dreamers. Your lucid dreaming stories and intelligent commentary should serve as the basis for submissions. If you have questions about a potential article, please send a note first.
Some basic submission guidelines:
- Articles should range from 500 to 1,500 words.
- Whenever possible, please include actual lucid dreams to illustrate your main points.
- Look at past issues of the LDE to read examples of the articles that we normally accept.
- Please proofread and spell check your article before submission.
- You retain the copyright to your article; however if you use it again, please add a note that it was originally published in the LDE.
Lucid Dreaming Experience is looking for interesting articles by lucid dreamers on their personal experiences, techniques, ideas and views on lucid dreaming. We are also interested in book reviews, interviews and other material that would be of interest to lucid dreamers.
To submit your personal article for possible publication, please send the material to email@example.com Two weeks after submission, we will notify you of the possible publication of your article, as well as possible editing suggestions.
If your article is published, Lucid Dreaming Experience will send you a print copy of the LDE in which it is featured. Because the LDE is a volunteer effort, we offer no monetary rewards, only the satisfaction of seeing your work and ideas in print and knowing that you may have influenced the awareness of lucid dreamers.