Lucid Dreamers — check out this new edition of the Lucid Dreaming Experience magazine. Some fascinating articles, reader submitted lucid dreams and more!
– Robert Waggoner
For the upcoming December Issue:
There is no specific theme for the December issue of LDE. Send in your lucid dreams and lucid dream-related articles on whatever topic you like! Some broad topic suggestions:
- Healing experiences in lucid dreams (physical and/or emotional healing)
- Lucid dream interactions with the deceased
- Shapeshifting in lucid dreams
- Creativity inspired by lucid dreams— writing, artwork, music, dance, etc.
- Learning, inspiration, solutions, and/ or discovery through lucid dreaming
- Personal growth through lucid dreams
- Anything else that inspires, intrigues, or even confounds you about lucid dreaming!
Please send your submissions by November 15, 2017
The magazine, Lucid Dreaming Experience, seeks to educate, inform and inspire lucid dreamers by exploring lucid dream techniques, sharing lucid dreams and discussing the potentials of lucid dreaming.
How can you help?
- Submit your lucid dream for publication
- Tell your friends about recent LDE interviews or articles
- Write an article for publication
- Like Us on Facebook, Tweet us on Twitter
- Become a better, more knowledgeable lucid dreamer
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦