Lucid Dreamers — check out this new edition of the Lucid Dreaming Experience magazine. Some fascinating articles, reader submitted lucid dreams and more!
– Robert Waggoner
The next issue of LDE (Spring 2017) will feature “Lucid Dreaming as a Journey”
In most journeys, the traveler encounters moments of beauty and wonder,
along with occasional moments of despair.
For our next issue, please share
some of the high points and low points of your lucid dreaming journey.
- How did you break through a lucid dreaming ‘drought’ and get back on
- What do you think causes lucid dream droughts or sporadic lucid
- Did you ever have a lucid dream that gave you
transformative insights? What happened?
If you have a peak lucid dream experience, please share it so others
can see the possibilities!
Submit your lucid dreams by clicking here
Submit your dreams by: May 15, 2017
The magazine, Lucid Dreaming Experience, seeks to educate, inform and inspire lucid dreamers by exploring lucid dream techniques, sharing lucid dreams and discussing the potentials of lucid dreaming.
How can you help?
- Submit your lucid dream for publication
- Tell your friends about recent LDE interviews or articles
- Write an article for publication
- Like Us on Facebook, Tweet us on Twitter
- Become a better, more knowledgeable lucid dreamer
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦